Use the corresponding waiver for the state or province in which the event or practice is located:
Equestrian event reporting
- Equestrian Event Report (An Tir form 36)
- To be filled out by the Equestrian Marshal in Charge and
provided to the KEO within ten days after the event. This
is a fill-and-save .pdf.
- Equestrian Accident / Incident Investigation Report (An Tir form 35)
- To be provided to the
and KEO within 72 hours after an
incident, after the initial notification by phone or email.
This is a fill-and-save .pdf.
Equestrian authorization forms
- Equestrian 4-year Authorization (An Tir form 40)
- To be filled out by the authorizing equestrian marshal. The rider keeps the card portion, and the marshal sends the top portion to the authorization deputy, along with an equestrian waiver for the appropriate area signed by the participant.
Equestrian marshal promotion
- Marshal Promotion form (An Tir form 16)
- This form is required for all marshal promotions, junior and
senior. Send the form to the
KEO who will then approve and forward to the authorization
- Junior Marshal Record Book
- This is a convenient way to record each step in the process for authorizing as a Senior Equestrian Marshal.